How Many Pillows Do I Need On My Bed?
There is no clear answer to this question because it is definitely a personal preference, HOWEVER, I am sharing some great options to help you find your right number. Here we go!
Maybe you are a minimalist and only prefer the 1 or 2 pillows? Maybe you prefer to jump into a huge pile of pillows at the end of the day? Or maybe you are smack dab in the middle of these two options and prefer a middle ground? Take a look at some of these pillow combination options to help you decide.
QUEEN SIZE BEDS:
1. Two standard size shams and a single decorative pillow in front (20x20 size is good).
2. Two European squares behind your standard sleeping pillows. Layer sleeping pillows with two standard shams. Last, add a pair of throw pillows in front (18x18 size is good).
3. Two standard size shams with a 20x20 size throw pillow centered in front of each sham.
4. Two 20x20 throw pillows layered in front of standard sleeping pillows with a long lumber pillow in front (12x36 size is good).
5. Same as above but with a smaller 18x18 pillow in front.
KING SIZE BEDS:
1. Three European shams in back with two king-size sleeping pillows layered in front. Place two 20x20 throw pillows side by side and one 20x20 in the very front and center.
2. Two king-size sleeping pillows with 3 European shams layered in front. Finish it off with two 20x20 throw pillows side by side in front.
3. Three European shams across the back, layered with three standard size sleeping pillows and finishing it off with three standard size pillow shams.